Sunday, June 21, 2009

HOME: a few anticipated favourites

I'm leaving on a jet plane and landing in Kitchener, Ontario, in t-minus 11 days. Martin and I will be decked out in our Canada Day colours, flying in style while listening to our long planned Home Mix Playlist.

And these are some things I am looking forward to upon arrival in Inverhaugh-area:
1. Going barefoot on my Dad's lawn
2. Sitting at the 'penninsula' and reading the newspaper every morning with orange juice.
3. Sleeping without ear plugs.
4. Seeing the stars at night.
5. Driving in the country.
6. Rolling hills, rivers, farms and fields.
7. Krysten's wedding.
8. Campfires.
9. Elora.
10. Tubing down the Gorge.
11. Watching Laura play baseball.
12. Ultimate frisbee with my friends.
13. Woodside Church.
14. Talking with my family.
15. Friends.
16. Listening to Gavin play guitar.
17. Staying up late with my sisters.
18. My Dad and Mom.
19. Being taken care of.
20. Going outside in my pajamas.
21. Sleeping in the tent.
22. The Hills. The Hubers.
23. My friends' parents.
24. Seeing the new basement.
25. Being HOME - a thing of beauty in itself.

...dropping everything at the Vancouver airport and PEACING OUT.
Rest, breathe, relax, change.
Beautiful.
Healthy.
Mmmm, come onnnnn July 1st.

2 comments:

  1. Man, now I wanna go with you... it sounds ridiculously sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yey Sarah! I'm so glad you get to go home friend! I can nOt explain how excited I am for you to also have a BLOG!!!!!! This is so stinking awesome, I'm gunna add it to my side bar! Thanks for your comment, you are wise! It's a beautiful picture!

    ReplyDelete