Sunday, June 28, 2009

Small


I just need to get away from me,
I just need to find some piece of mind,
Caught in this game of unmet expectations,
I wanna leave it all behind,

I wanna be small,
I wanna be just like a child,
I wanna be quiet in your arms,
I wanna be small,
I wanna be just like a child,
I wanna be quiet in your arms

So in that moment when i loose myself,
Let the world fade away from me,
Give me a moment to just seek the silence,
I just wanna be set free.

This song is my saving grace when I can't be super any longer.

2 comments:

  1. Go home and be, Sarah Hill. You haven't even left yet but I'm waiting for you to get back so we can dialogue.

    Being super is just a state of mind. I read that on a bumper sticker.

    be the face of love/be the hands of mercy/be the passion for compassion that bridges worlds three worlds away/and wherever you are and whatever you do/and as sick and as tired as feeling expired/when love love and love are all that's required/when your patience is thin and your heart nonexistent/just be, sarah hill/just be

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, chris.
    amazing word.
    people are going to think you're writing me poetry.

    journaled.

    ReplyDelete