Monday, July 20, 2009

Jesus Calling, July 14th

"Keep walking with me along the path I have chosen for you. Your desire to live close to Me is a delight to My heart. I could instantly grant you the spiritual riches you desire, but that is not My way for you. Together we will forge a pathway up the high mountain. The journey is arduous at times, and you are weak. Someday you will dance lightfooted on the high peaks; but for now, your walk is often plodding and heavy. All I require of you is to take the next step, clinging to My hand for strength and direction. Though the path is difficult and scenery dull at the moment, there are sparkling surprises just around the bend. Stay on the path I have selected for you. It is truly the path of Life."

The Lord directs the steps of the godly.
He delights in every single detail of their lives.
Though they stumble, they will never fall,
for the Lord holds them by the hand.
Put your hope in the Lord.
Travel steadily along his path.
Pslam 37: 23, 24, 34

2 comments:

  1. your post gave me goosebumps, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. was it the 'sparkling surprises' part? cause it did for me too.

    ReplyDelete