Sunday, January 17, 2010

I had a dream last night...

... I was in a war. My team was all in boats, and the war was on the water. We travelled at night, so we could sneak up on enemy ships.
We were trying to sink Pyro Pyraro's ship. We launched out of a drug store, that was right on the water. I had a rented kayak; it was red.
As we were paddling through the night, in our various boats (canoes, rowboats, kayaks... and the one red tractor that could drive on water), the sun was starting to rise and we could see the sillouettes of all these other boats on the horizon - big boats. But since it was only dawn, they were all sleeping.
Then we started paddling through an area where Pyro Pyraro had already been! There were about a dozen empty canoes and kayaks! I was smart: I pulled up beside them and took the cannon balls from their cannons so I had extra amo for my cannon. My friend Phil from Camp Qwanoes saw me do this and gave me a thumbs up. I gave him some extra cannon balls.
All of a sudden - there we were! Pyro Pyraro's ship!
Our leader, in his red tractor that drove on water, drove up to the ship, and set the back on fire. It started sinking like the Titanic!
BUT, Pyro Pyraro and one of his men (who had a fake long white British wig on) jumped out into the water! Our leader jumped out of the tractor and ran across the water, and killed Pyro Pyraro and his man.
Then, the tractor, which was was unoporated by a driver, drove up the ridge of the boat that was still sinking, caught air, landed in the water, and sank.
We lost our red tractor that drove on water.
So, off we went back to the drug store launch pad. No on knew about the war. I went and found the toothpaste aisle because I needed my backpack from it, which had my Nikes in it. I only put one shoe on, then went back 5 mins later to find the other one. I had to pee but there was a long line for the bathroom after the battle.
A staff member put my kayak deep into the warehouse, so we were trying to find it to get it out, so we could go back out into battle.
AND THE KICKER: a drug mart staff member, (who is real life is a lady named Margaret that I know in Vancouver), started telling me about her friend Pyro Pyraro who comes into the drug store after his battles and he sits and talks to Margaret. She said how he always wins battles because he has a trick - he sets HIS boat on fire. (I didn't really understand how that won him battles, but I figured he must have been a lonely guy to only have a friend at the drug store).
And I still had to pee.

THEN I WOKE UP. I really wanted to get back to my dream because we were going into battle again. But it was 9am, I had slept for 8hrs, and I really had to go to the bathroom.

THE END.

1 comment:

  1. BAHAHAHA!!! The best part is Phil's thumbs up. :D I love it. You have such a creative mind, Sarah Hill. I miss you dearly... my eyes have been pricking and tingling and wanting to cry at times for lack of your company but I'm trusting the Lord that I'll see you again soon. Love you.

    P.S. Have you read your Bible today?

    ReplyDelete